klik

Friday 23 September 2016

Daily Supplement - Routine.

Hello readers! Happy friday. Have you read Al-Kahf today?

My updates today will be about my daily supplement routine, which mean, the description on what i eat everyday to obtain the good skin, and health and all! been a year since my skin (face) experienced the HORROR EPISODE when i have such a bad acne.
ALHAMDULILLAH now its better. the healing process took time.


day by days, i did a lot of research and read so many things from so many sources (yang dipercayai)
on how to take care of my sensitive skin. 


Morning
 Before my breakfast i will take these things:

1. Jus Delima (satu sudu) - For energy, avoid tired-ness and cleaning my blood
2. Madu (satu sudu kecil) + habatussauda - for my brain and enhance the efficiency of memorising
Image result for jus delima
jus delima

Image result for madu asli
madu
After heavy breakfast:
1. VCO (virgin coconut oil-1 capsule) - for better skin, avoid production of  pimples
2. Vitamin C Shaklee (1 biji)- for an extra antibody to prevent cold,flu and fever and also for a brighter skin, it kinda protect the skin from sunrays.
Image result for vco catalyst
VCO

Image result for vitamin c shaklee
Vit C
*note that every supplement should consume after a meal for best absorption and less stomach irritation. this is PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT!

Noon

NO SUPPLEMENT TAKEN.

Evening

After early dinner around 7pm, I took VCO 1 Capsule (because i need to take VCO twice daily)

Night

1. minum green tea - it is for clear skin but in the same time dia reduce weight! so tak ambik setiap malam pun sebab tak nak kurus :( (my current bmi was below 16 you know UNDERWEIGHT!!!)
2.  Bella Sinus C60 (2 biji)
Image result for bella sinus
Bella Sinus
Image result for green tea boh
boh green tea
before i sleep, i took Bella Sinus C60 for curing my alahan RESDUNG. it works really well! sangat recommended sebabnya hilang semua kegatalan hidung, bersin dan ketidakselesaan pada hidung,kepala semua. dah 3 botol aku consumed. 

Then, enough. 

Terima kasih sebab baca. Till we meet again guys. Later, I will update about the product used to disminish my acne and scars.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...